Our current career opportunities are listed below:
Maryland MBDA Business Center – Internship
The Maryland MBDA Business Center has an exciting opportunity for a business major to be a part of a dynamic team that supports growing businesses in the greater Baltimore / Washington, DC area.
Requirements: Strong verbal and written communications skills, ability to multi-task, contacts and database management, and social media content management. Must have professional dress and demeanor to interface with business owners.
Business Major (marketing, communications, business administration) or Humanities in related fields, GPA 3.2+, proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point; web-based conferencing and WordPress a plus. Flextime 12-15 hours per week. Small stipend provided for lunch and parking.
- Assist with email campaigns and event hosting
- Procurement Connect
- Other events
- Set up and manage social media accounts
- Make updates to company website
- Assist with reception and clerical duties (phones, filing, ordering supplies, etc.)
- Conduct online research to identify contracts and grants opportunities (will be trained)
- Create reports, spreadsheets and mail merging
The Maryland MBDA Center fosters growth and global competitiveness of U.S. minority-owned businesses. The Maryland MBDA Business Center, operated by L.S. Caldwell & Associates, Inc., provides global business development; access to capital, contracts and markets; strategic business consulting; and events and training.